Collection of Personal DataMuch of the Site can be viewed without registration, however you must provide certain identifying personal information to use certain portions of the Site or become a new patient. When you provide your personal information through the Site or submit a new patient form, Spink Dentistry will collect some personal data from you. In some instances, Spink Dentistry may gain access to some personal data through third-parties or affiliates. Some of the information that may be collected can include, but is not limited to:
- contact information such as name, email address, address and telephone number;
- information related to your health or family history;
- financial information such as credit card or bank account numbers;
- additional information required to verify your identity;
- logs, contact information and other information about the communications between registered users.
- information based on your activities on the Site, such as search information, computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to, from and within the website, ad data, and IP address and standard web log information; and
- supplemental information from third parties (for example, if you incur a debt to Spink Dentistry, a credit check may be conducted by obtaining additional information about you from a credit bureau, as permitted by law); and
- any other information you may provide.
UseAll personal data collected will be used, primarily, to provide the services offered by Spink Dentistry in an effective and personalized manner or to provide dental care. Your personal information may be used to:
- Provide services and customer support as requested, including confirming emails related to the website services, reminders and transactions.
- Facilitate communication between interested parties registered on the Site.
- Customize your experience and otherwise measure and improve the services and the Site's.
- Keep you informed about targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences. (There is an option to opt-out of email marketing communications)
- Compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties.
- Measure consumer interest in the products and services offered on the Site.
- Help promote a safe service and detect and prevent error, fraud and other potentially prohibited or illegal activity.
- To customize an initial consultation through the information provided in the Business Analyzer.
- As otherwise described at the time of collection.
DisclosureSpink Dentistry does not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. Spink Dentistry may share some or all of your personal information with:
- Subsidiaries and assigns of Spink Dentistry and affiliate members. Affiliates will use this information to send you marketing communications only if you've requested their services.
- Parties to whom you grant permission for Spink Dentistry to share.
- Service providers under contract who help with the business operations of the Site; or
- As permitted by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders or other legal process.