Tips For Improving Your Oral Health
- Try to floss at least once a day to remove plaque, debris, and bacteria from in between the teeth.
- Stay hydrated. Drinking water can help strengthen the enamel and keep your breath fresh. Limit the amount of soda, teas, and sugary drinks you consume because they can weaken your enamel and possible stain your teeth.
- Brush your teeth at least twice a day. Brushing helps remove bacteria and food particles from your mouth and teeth. Brushing also helps keep your breath fresh after meals.
- Use antibacterial mouthwash as part of your everyday oral hygiene routine.
- Schedule regular visits to the dentist twice a year. During your routine preventive care visit, Dr. Spink will perform a comprehensive exam to check your teeth for any concerning issues. If necessary, he will create a treatment plan based on his finding. Patients will also receive a routine dental cleaning which helps remove plaque buildup from the teeth.
Schedule An AppointmentAre you looking for a dentist in Birmingham, AL? Dr. Spink of Spink Dentistry is an experienced, dedicated dentist in Birmingham, AL. If you need to schedule a preventive care visit or have any question, you can contact Spink Dentistry or schedule an appointment online.
Posted in: Oral Health